- CABIN SIZE of the “X-Berg” as cabin luggage: The hand luggage trolley with its 55 x 37 x 24 cm (HxWxD) is just the right suitcase for almost every “airline”
- MOBILITY: 4 rubberized twin rollers (360 ° rotatable) allow the trolley to be transported comfortably
- SAFE with TSA approval: A TSA lock with adjustable code
- which is particularly important for trips to the USA
- ensures security
- MATERIAL: The high-gloss surface of the hard-shell trolleys consists of PC / ABS
- LAPTOP COMPARTMENT with unique foam walls and velcro strap for bump and shock absorption and protection of your devices from accidental scratches.
The suitcase “X-Berg” from Hauptstadtkoffer combines high-quality components, a large volume of packing and a simple and elegant look!
The hard shell in polycarbonate / ABS protects optimally the content against external influences.
The external front compartment allows quick access to your laptop or your documents.
The design features meet all criteria to be met by a modern suitcase.
We wish you a pleasant experience with your new suitcase “XBERG” from HAUPTSTADTKOFFER®
Four multidirectional smooth and silent 360° double wheels, for very high ride comfort
On the top
Functional elastic cross ribbons to secure the packed clothes
Flexible divider pad with separate mesh pocket
PC/ABS, super light and very resistant
Type of closure
Telescope wheel handle (reeled-out 55 cm) of anodized aluminum,
with an ergonomic grip
TSA combination lock with resettable code for secure travel to the USA
Can be opened and locked again only by US airport security
Front compartment allows quick access to your laptop or documents
With its 24 cm depth, the cabine suitcase “Xberg” is the ideal companion for almost any airline.
*Is in accordance with IATA luggage guidelines for air travel: 56 cm x 45 cm x 24 cm (IATA-Recommendation)
Cabin luggage 55 cm
Dimensions in cm (HxBxT): ca. 55 x 37 x 24 cm with handles and wheels
Weight: ca. 3.4 kg
Volume: ca. 42 liter