- Made from ABS + PC, incredibly light but strong with flexibility which allows a 75kg weight in the surface, reduce the risk of sudden cracking and high pressure
- Many colors and sizes for choices. It has the very shinny polish shell as well as classical matte shell offers a highly stylish and comfortable travel experience
- Fully featured interior with divider pad & zippered mesh pouch provide extra large storage. Elastic ribbons with flexible buckle to fasten your belongs and prevent falling apart.
- Adjustable handles for different height offer a comfortable feeling when pulling, secure and convenient combination TSA lock,360°Dual spinner wheels for ease and relaxed traveling.
- Please Note: Delivery Excludes Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Islands, Scottish Highlands & Islands Destinations, Northern Ireland
Vesgantti, simple but durable, specialized in creating travel products to meet customer’s demand during their journey. A full range of products include luggage, luggage scale, travel bottle, travel bags, travel container, travel organizer, TSA lock, umbrella, etc.
Different sizes of suitcase can make your journey more convenient and bring more fun with your families or friends, ideal for long journey or short trip.
Approximate Suitcase External Size (Inc Handles & Wheels)
28 Inch: 49x29x76cm
24 Inch: 45x26x66cm
20 Inch: 40x24x56cm
Approximate Inside Litre Capacity
28 Inch: 96L
24 Inch: 59L
20 Inch: 29L
Approximate Weight of each case
28 Inch: 5.2kg
24 Inch: 3.8kg
20 Inch: 2.9kg
Warranty: Lifetime warranty and one month refund or exchange service. More detail please find in Amazon return policy:
PLEASE NOTE: any damage caused by human factors and force majeure is not within the scope of warranty, for example: damaged by airline companies during the transit.
Delivery Excludes: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland
Note There is a layer of film on the luggage. If you find some scratches or damage on this film, please don’t worry, it is normal. Just remove this film before you use the luggage. This is like you buy a new phone, there is a layer of thin film on the screen. Normally you should remove it while some people like to keep it. It is all up to you.